Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SMALL GAS

Am i small gas...

It's been month,
i never go ah ma hse for dinner...
never call her..

B'cos i am still mad..

i still cant forgive her
everytime i think back wat happen that nite...
i become mad again...

i being thinkin n thinkin..
i really didnt say anything wrong..

mum & auntie
keep asking me to go call her..
but i just dun wan....
becos of her that STUPID son..
She shout at me and scold me..
she never being like that to me before..
this is what i cant accept..


writing this post make me tears out again...

say:
i am stubborn.. ya sometime i am really very stubborn...
i am childish.. ya sometime i can be very childish..
i am small gas.. ya sometime i can be veru small gas...

so many thing happen around me~~~
wat wrong with the world nowaday...
haiz..

No comments: