Sunday, August 13, 2006

sian sian

Last fri nite, thot of going to watch fireworks with him.. haiz. End up, We went to watch My SUPER ex-girlfriend. with his sis ... then he keep calling me "Petty Kelly !!! "


My sat meet up with my girls...
meet Joyce , Regina, Baby Riko & Jamie @ town
then shop around.... next really cant go shopping with jamie cos she really try on alot cloths then end up we bought the cloth & we're broke again.... hahahahaa


Then we carry FAT Riko... till v.tired... we still bring her to see firework end up she fell asleep.. haha haha ",
Sighs thot can watch it with him but end up, never!!! one word to say Disappointed...
but nvm atleast i watch it with my darling & dao tao... I'm very happy liao.... after the firework send regina back... then i follow her to tampine mall... for awhile cousin ying call me... we went 85 market...



I notice Something...
Every sat he will alway chut a pattern with me...
I am really getting very tired & sick with this thing leh....

No comments: