Friday, April 27, 2007

Joyce Joyce...

YOU Really need to took so long, to agreed with me, for what i had say on last Sat meh ? ?

Yes, Everybody Have Their Past ....
"JUst for u, to accept it or reject it !! "

What matters now is our present and future...
I understand what u're implying me now...
But it's really tired & scare ...
What if , the history repeating again ? ?
how many times, i can let my heart broke n recover again n again...

and i know... If we never try, we wont know... wat will happen also ??? rite!!

as what u're saying ,
Now is what century liao...
" Gers can open mouth, wont DIE wan ok??? "
Mean u, really want me to open my mouth and say those golden words out meh ??
u sure , you wan me to try ? ?
dun wan lah.. i *shy* !!!

just let it be ,
Walk one step see one step ba...

I'm happy now...
Let's go chill out again....
Q bar !! hahaha

No comments: