Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hopeless & Disappointed

I told Joyce and Jamie what had happen.
Jamie, ask me to wash her brian.
Joyce, say I did my part.


Yes, I think I did my part liao yet she still want to go for it.

****
Joyce ask me to touch my heart and ask myself, because that guy was my Ex so that why I so mind.
And I reply no. not because he’s my Ex so I mind.

Is because you know your BEST fren is doing the wrong thing. Yet I just can’t stop her.

The only thing she say
1) unexpected one
2) natural n smooth
3) can ask one favor from u
4) just in case if we got go out together with u or other friends , dun tell others about he married
5) haiz... maybe now it’s too sudden for u n others to accept , but hope u all will understand it ....
6)but i hope this wont affect our friendship ...


See this is really nonsense I am really very disappointed with this friend of mine. How could she do such thing

REMARK FOR HER :
Please wake up lah... u think he really will give up his family n the 2 son because of you.. haiz.. STOP being so silly lah..
end up, who will get hurt !!
everyone know the ans....
hope she will wake up soon


*
以平常心来面对事情
"Acceptance might not be such a bad thing. Because you are no longer going against anything."

No comments: