Sunday, September 23, 2007

我真的不明白

Can someone tell me what is R/s ?

Sometime when u r not in a R/s u hope to have one,
but once u 're in.. they're so much to think... so much problem..

but
Once u're single again...u feel so lonely n u hope to have a sweet sweet R/s again....

wat actually a person really want n need...
i, me, kelly, yellow, xin ying
also duno..

everything always just so mess around me...

come to some problem from my fren...
i really hope he/she will be better....
hope everything will go fine for them...

cos they're still the one who i always look for...

actually 我有好多好多话想对他说,可是他不想听我说。。
i really hope all the worry n everything will gone one day...
一个人是会累的。。。

just a simple question and answer ....
yet so hard to reply....

tell me, what u actually want...
u want to be alone...
or
be 孤独一辈子~~~~

sometime i was thinking what is 真爱??
is there any 真爱 around me...
thing really need to forgive n forget....
but i forgive n i forget....
but nothing was done yet...

i wait n wait n wait....

haiz....

this is a stupid post done by me...
cos i nothing better to do today....
so boring...
just suddenly feel to blog rubbish n make this post longer n longer...

wHAHAHAahahah

silly me
stupid me
crazy me
i am getting mad...

cos my desktop die this morning... again.....
then i need to wait till next fri for my laptop...
then after that i need to go sim lim to get some stuff for wireless ..n upgrade..

argh i'm broke n broke.....

now i need to get a PART time job...
anyone got lobang.. tel me.... hahhhah'
jus came back from chalet last nite... was down with fever n running nose...
slp till mid nite, was awake cos not feeling well..
here some pic from riko chalet...

No comments: