Monday, July 03, 2006

mY WeekEnd Over!!!!

Last Sat was my Dao Tao Kathy 24th Bday Once again @ there, last year we were at East Coast Celebrating her Birthday too. this year I LOVE the Bday cake. cos Designed by ME, heehee.. Hope u like it too ... Ms kathy Happy birthday to you once again... free more bird, will bring u Good Luck!!! more bird more luck!!! & SORRY to KATHY cos i cant go early to help out... need to go my cousin school... but joyce was there early and leave early.. & me i was there late then leave late... this is WE called DAO TAO's haha.. got shift time want hor... early got JOYCE , late got KELLY.. haha haha!! ",
Here's come the Bday Cake Pic :
hmm... Actually i'm very happy on that day COS someone promise me that he will be back.. Althought i dun dare to PUT too much hope that he'll be coming back.. Just like last year he promise me that he will be back.. but at last he never turn up... haiz... but who know this YEAR he really come back... Haha!! Anyway thanks... ",
Sat soccer sad match man... ENGLAND loss.... SAD!! BRAZIL loss ALSO!!! Sad!!!

KATHY BIRD DAY PHOTO 2006

Click here!!!

No comments: