Monday, July 31, 2006

Sorri I'm TOO busy!!!

Maybe this few weeks & days i have nothing to complain with ...
hee hee ",
For wat i SEE & WAT i have now,JUST only a word I'M HAPPY .. & maybe because I'm always living in my simple & peace world!!!!
BEING SO LONG NEVER UPDATE MY BLOG...

cause i'm being Very busy busy....

let ME UPdate EVERYONE out there!!


Last Last sat 22/7/2006 went down to M.O.M = ministry of manpower, to Complain with xiao yi....& Now everything has settle.. hahaha... after m.o.m went to people park saw jamie mum at the 4D place... cos xiao yi wanted to buy 4D.. wat a small world man...too bad my darling was not there!!!! miss her... so long never see her liao.. after that went to collect air ticket,den do some shopping at the new market there..

My feet, while waiting for my number call!!!

==============================

Then evening time went down town for dinner, thot of goin far east to get some office wear end up we never GO far east.. cos by the time we finish our dinner , we have to rush down to plaza sing to catch movie NACHO LIBRE.. funny show... i laugh all the way becos of tat funny fellow nacho.. after the show went down to bukit timah for some hse party...happen to receive some msg from my dao tao's say they're at DEVIL's free bird... actually they're at bbq.. nb...


my sunday was a VERY tired want... aunties & cousins all came over to my place for some birthday celebrate dinner for Cousin Bi, Cousin Eken & dearest san yi bday... but i'm JUST TOO tired , Cant bother to help my mum prepare foods

OMG!!! Durian durian durian... Mum favor!!!

then come to last WED nite... Went Double O with my DAo Tao's & Dao Tao gf & my frens gigi & michelle FREE FLOW .... wahahahhahaaha ",

pic taken that nite...

Thur thot of goin EAST COAST for dinner with joyce & someone... but end up only me and joyce.. dinner eat @ suki sushi.. ", too bad that someone have something on... I understand want!! dun worry Okie!! but u own ME n JOYCE a treat .. hahahahaha ",

Fri nite... after work rush down to bedok statium for some running session with my new collage... wow.. it's really kill me after few round of running... more jialet is when i reach home I called someone , kana AP from him.. wat to do i CALL at the wrong timing.. cos he WAS Sleeping kana awake by me.. heh heh!!! at 1st thot of meeting kathy... cos i'm going mos end up kathy not feeling well... then lizhen called so jio her go MOS with me.... is a free flow nite... 9-11pm wahahaha... at 1st reach there really dun have the mood to joke!! cos kana big time earlier ... still angry & mad... haiz... at MOS, Althought stand beside me... i was thinking if i never go... will u go n disturb Gals... being thinking the whole nite... jus that u never notice.. WHO's the white shirt Gal ? who is she ? am i thinking too much again.. wat if i'm not there,u'll enjoy more or less ??

sat nite.. 11.40pm movie at Plaza sg, watch 'The Lake House'... reach home ard 2plus... sleep at 3plus~~~

sunday.. sleep till 2plus THEN wake up shoiks HAHAHA... thot of goin shopping end up i go shopping alone!!!! humph!!!!

END UP I went out alone... went to do some nice nice thingSss for myself....

No comments: