Friday, October 13, 2006

Wat if,

How i wish
I never ever met you again....
see i met u again...
ya,
u treat me well..
but at time u're
just hurting me too...(u didnt knw tat at all)

only think of yourself...
why ? why ?
Human really can be selfish...
only think of themselve...
they just never,
care how's other thinking & how's other feeling at all...

must AS well, dun met & never met each other Again !!!!

i really meant it !!!



Wat if , i really never met u again...
it wont come with anymore this & that...
and
i will just CONTINUE living in my normal & silly & simple & happy world
without anything bother ME anymore....

Please dun use the word "bothering you" when did i bothering you..... u go n think about it lah~~~~~
I didnt at all !!!
haiz :(



L O V E

then

become

M I S S

then

become

H A T E

then

END
UP

become

U'RE
the
one
getting
HURT!!!



see u're hurting , URSELF AGAIN!!!!!!!

No comments: