Monday, October 02, 2006




Yeah yeah yeah !!!
I'm not late anymore... I supposed to meet Darling 2pm at Far East but she was late....Hahaha...the reasons for being late because is suddenly heavy pouring... but lucky i went out early... and i reach there very early...
hmm... after i finish a cup sweet talk "honey milktea"
she's still not here yet...
while waiting for her,
i have nothing better to do at the bus-stop
suddenly out of a blue....
this song came in my mind...
waiting for you
i'm waiting for you....
i type this to sms her..
then she said i siao...
hahaha.... not finish yet...
still got more song came along my mind too...
forever love~~~~
forever love~~~~
ni bu zai~~~
ni bu zai~~~
Thank for Accompanied me to get my stuffss...
She bought 3 dress, 2 bag, a black top, a dvd, overall.... I spent $200 on that day itself... After shopping , we went to look for Ah soon HMV for some road show thing... somemore he want me help him get a huge mineral water..
After disturb ah soon for awhile... we went for some coffee at N.Y.D.C THOUGHT of having the pasta there... but WE're totally broke... so give up eating pasta...
just have a cup of coffee...
after drinking and talking... went for another round shopping...
then last head to our dinner...WANTON MEE...Yummy Yummy....
$2.80 only !!!!
BEfore we end the day...
pic of me & darling
We went home around 8.30pm..
In THe mrt... suddenly feel like going to my cousin hse...
then
loyang pray...
then
HOME SWEET HOME~~~~

No comments: