Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Bday to U!! hu hu hu

Went White Sand ytd after work...
Meet mum there...
as waiting for my aunite and granny and cousin to arrive

WE had so many yummy foods.. While waiting for them.. heehee



1st i had this eggs & mum had the coffee


2nd went to had my B&J (not forget my BEN & JERRY) heehee ",



3rd had some cheeze hotdog & black pepper hotdog
opps no pic for that cos busy eating... haha




after they reach we head to Swensen's, everyone was hungry.. but by the time all reach, I am aready full... so i didn't order any main course...

Here come the food they order :

granny & mum had tis BBQ Half Chicken , 10/10
Calamari Rings, 9/10
Deep Fried Mushrooms, 10/10
Eken had tis Breaded Chicken Meuniere, 8/10
Uncle koh had tis Sirloin Steak, 6/10
San yi had tis Fish & Chip, 10/10
Chin fung & me share tis Salmon N Mushroom Pasta, 9/10
see they enjoying eating the food....
&
Firehouse Happy Birthday

happy bday to u.....

No comments: