Monday, January 08, 2007

last fri nite...


I had full waffles nite....
hahaha ",
meet up with few sec sch guy fren for waffles on the friday nite....
as the flu bug still with me... and also having fever too...
at first they came fetch me...then we went to Siglap Gelare Cafe but very hard to find parking lot, so we head to East Coast Gelare cafe again...


The place i love to hang myself nowaday... & also i pull all my frens along with me... Now they start loving waffles too... hahaha *evil* =P
my favor place....

We ate 4 Larges Waffles that nite...



After finish eating all the waffles ( i am so happy & full ) ( u can see my nose is RED, bcos of the flu bug ) & we head to tampines for POP-corn... hahaha & more cheeze hotdog...

Camera shy... hahahha




after friday nite....
Sat & Sun
Row & row at my bed... and i am totally sick... fever went up & down.
sat nite actually had a family Bday dinner, cos my cousin Ying & Zhi Bday... but sorry i am really F**king sick... so never go....

but " Happy Bday to both of u " wish to both of u dream come true... takecare!!

No comments: