Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I told him

Once i knw our seat for Mayday Concert 2007,
i sms my cousin Wei...
The sms i sended him ytd...
Xin : Wei, let me tell u something... Our seat is 4 row from the stage... hahahha...
Wei reply : Shiok!!!!
wa kaoz.. jus reply a word...
can't he jus say more thing... haha..
always act cool cool..
but when his in the concert 2005 with me & joyce & of cos his gf (alieen) four of us jus get crazy all over... hahaha..
oh ya,
and also i read 'zhi blog' ytd she's talking abt her brother's love's letter rec'd on his pri sch & sec sch times... and that was my all time favor Finding & Searching all over for wei love letter's and read it... hahaha
cause we cousin use to stay together at our granny hse...
1)my brother favor thing to do during his childhood time
playing basketball
2)then for cousin wei favor thing to do during his childhood time
playing game "hmm i think it call play station" & read comic
3)then for my cousin ying favor thing to do during his childhood time
i only can remember she used to carry her milk bottle with her, hahaha =S
4)then for me leh , my favor thing to do during his childhood time
is helping my granny making pandan cake & she alway bring me around to sell eggs..
oh ya granny also had a nick name " 'egg in hokkien' ah soh "
and also i used to help my granny look after all my cousin lor...
times really past so fast...
everyone has grow...
most of us start working...
for my brother working & is attach
for my cousin wei sign-on & is attach
for my cousin ying work as account & is attach
for me, yes working as account too but not attach...
hahahha
no la...
i am happy with my single life now...
happy go lucky..
hahaha
but sometime i feel abit lonely...
hmm...
i knw the loneless still haven leave me yet...
sometime i still feel the loneless leh...
sighs.. =(

No comments: