Monday, March 05, 2007

My tired sun

Sat nite reach home ard 5 plus...
after jamie hse we went KTV at party world...
everyone start complain why i keep saying hokkien song... wahahaha.. that was my trade make leh... ", haha
Actually thot of goin St james Power house to meet up with EVO 9 and some others guys fren over there... but i just too lazy to move from party world to power house.. heh heh, so after KTV called EVO 9 check out whether he's drunk or anot ? ? then they came and fetch me and li zhen.. ya he's drunk... becos he very moody....ahahah
haha.. then i intro them to Tong Shui (hongkong cafe) for supper near li zhen hse....
after supper is around 4 plus5 liao... send li zhen home.. then next send me home...


Then sunday wake so early because of my little cousin full month..
really tired lol... being carry her all the long...
I feel like giving birth also.... hahah ",
see i can be a good mummy too...










Oh ya, sat when we're on our way to jamie hse... while taking bus 506, me & joyce came out with another shopping plan to BANGKOK again !! thot we plan our next trip is Taipei... heehee... but we jus love Bangkok so much!!! and we have start missing clubbing there.. and all the yan dao there...
but deal to our leave that both of us left... and also i am goin china this NOV with my family.. ya another family trip... last yr short of me.... this yr i will be goin with them and also celebrate my Bday there too... as someone is also no ard during that time also....

No comments: