Monday, July 09, 2007

i feel so weird...

Went wedding dinner last nite..

jessie came fetch me.. (heehee)

then duno they're heading down to AMK.. to meet up all the guys there.. den head down to Qian xi (Farrer park) restaurant civil service club together.. and didnt knw that my that fren she was there too... but anyway i knew she was there too..( hmm.. she came with that guy )

but i jus feel so weird u noe.. while she sitting beside me, i dun even want to look at her and tok to her.. actually in my mind,[ I got some kind of feeling ] but i also duno how to say lor.. but this kind of feeling is really very bad.. althought she use to be my best fren... now i feel that we're so far apart.. haiz..

in the wedding dinner i was so boring.. i didnt really talk to them also.. all i did was sit down there eat n keep quiet.. sianz.. some more after the dinner.. getting so pissed off man.. sianz.. Luckly ah ji (BMW) send me home.. while on my way home, it was raining.. more sianz.. then want to find someone to talk.. but no one is free to talk to me... really very pissed off le.. suddenly give me Attitude man.. sianz.. duno wat happen la..argh~~~~ why lik this... why lik that...


T_T




some pic take before and after the wedding..


pic of me :


No comments: