Thursday, July 12, 2007

Plan change

Our family, China trip has change date..
at 1st was plan on Nov (during my bday), but now goin to change to DEC...

as wat xiao yi say, we can see snow during that period .. i make sure, i will use the snow to throw on ALL my cousin's.. Dear cousin's please be ware of me hor...wahahahahha *evil laugh*

**so that mean, i am goin to celebrate my bday in Singapore this year...Anyone want to celebrate my bday for me... heeheee ",

and also.....
IN one month time me n joyce is goin over to taipei leh... so happy..wahahahhaaa
it's been thousand year, last i saw Joyce n Jamie liao... really start to miss them liao...

For Joyce, she's busy with planning for our taipei "honeymood" wahaha.. this was the 2nd honeymood for both of us.. this time no third-party liao ( wahahahah )..
but i scare this time, the 2 of us will shop till forget the time to go back hotel liao... wahahahahh

For Jamie, she's busy with school work.. busy resting at home.. busy thinking this n that.. hahahhahahaa...

No comments: