Thursday, November 15, 2007

ViVian Tan HEN'S nitez...

Althought many didnt turn up..

but then we got new version of 5 lian hua...
as wat lx said... new pretty version.. wahahhaa
dun play play hor...

think vivian really enjoy last nite...
but then i am so sorry to make u drunk? or high?
hahaha
but all i can see in ur face is happy..
cannot said is my fault also..
cos someboby went shopping, so damn long!!!!!
then end up left me, joyce, vivian so we start our games..
1st. 5-10-10 all nothing
2nd. 1 frog 1 mouth pop
3rd. me vs vivian for direction

end up
when time they came back vivian is high liao...
hmm.. cant said is my fault hor.. ;P

we took so many funny foto...

so after she abit drunk liao..
we end the hen's nite..

but me n joyce haven end..
we went for 2nd round...

round 2 fight!!!
hahaha

n now.... i am damn tried & sleepy...

joyce,
faster upload the foto...

No comments: