Monday, March 06, 2006

我真的哭了

no mood,
Im very worry about my granny... she's sick!!
last nite after went her hse look after her for awhile.
I feel so down while walking back-home...
then when i reach home, joyce was online then i tears out infornt of her thru webcam... *damn sad*

i used my sat , sleeping for the whole day...

yes, I'm a member of PIG club!!
but the more i slp , i feel more tired...

my mood always swings here & there.

then ytd, wake up very early. cos one of my sec fren wedding. after her wedding lunch is ard 2 plus 3 , thot of goin down to tampines to get a trance CD, but end up to my cousin Ying hse wif apple. then the 3 of us start our drinking session.. abit boring only the 3 of us.. heehee so apple called jin hong to join us.. as jin hong was my cousin pri sch-mate & our sec sch-mate.. ok ok.. so that APPLE want to play mahjong but me, ying, jin hong doesnt know how to play at all.. but to let her not boring at my cousin hse, so we jus play for fun.. No gamble.. but in the end I"M THE winner!!! hurhur ",
after a few game we walk to simpang bedok for dinner, but i'm not eating anything cos i wan to on diet.. haha.. no lah.. i'm still very full wif the drink i had just now... and saw alan there.. i almost forget his look!! when he saw me , he keep looking at me.. i stare back lah.. cos i really dunnoe who he is at the 1st place.. then i say who r u?? ", heehee!! he started to say 'U know S^^ncer Rite' den i remember he's alan.. haha.. wat a small world..

hai ya!! i also dun know lah.. mayb for this coming few week i should stop goin out!! cos is better for WE to less meet each other!! i need to keep some distance from him.. is better for myself too...

Hey Hey Hey !! to all my Dao Tao 's , Darling , frenz , James (MU) Gege & everyone out there , Pls remember our Date this coming SAT !!! Is our Girl's & Boy's Nite ... for All babe out there , Must wear more sexy , bitchy , watever lah .. jus wear nice for that nite loh.. haha !!! then for Hunks out there.. no need to wear anything.. hur hur.. (^0^")

No comments: