Friday, March 24, 2006

Do you BELIEVE!!

What is Agreement ? ? ?

Would u Sign a Agreement with ur BF/GF !!!

for example :

=====================================

Agreement With effect from (the date We're together)


I ____________ promise to take care of __________________ till the next ## yrs & love

him/her till the end and never leave her regardless of sickness etc…..

HERE's the 10 Rules :

  1. We must be honest to each other.
  2. If anything not happy, must say out to each other.
  3. Never hide anything from other party.
  4. If one day, you realized you have no feelings for me already, please let me know. So as not to waste you or my time anymore.
  5. Or you’ve fallen for another girl/guy, Must let each other know. Then we each other will just let go.
  6. Less Clubbings ( do not pick up gals ) & Drinkings.
  7. Must reach home at the time you had promised.
  8. Even if quarreling or not happy, no SLAMMING of phone.
  9. I am very weak. Easily sicked. (I dun wish to be a burdern to you also, so if u choose to be with me, you have to take up this responsibility to take care of me and be there for me whenever I needed you & no complaints in future.)

I will TRY to scold less vulgar languages.


* After reading the above mentioned agreement points, if you have any comments or regrets, feel free to speak out.. This contract will be forfeit. At the same time, I would like u to considered it carefully & seriously before you agreed to commit to this agreement as I dun want you to have any regrets as time goes by.
* If anyone of us want to void this contract, have to pay a penalty of 100K to other party & this contract will be void.


I _____________________ & ______________________ fully agreed with the above mentioned agreement promises.


Signature : __________________ Signature : ___________________

=====================================

If one day ur GF/BF asked you to sign this agreement ,

Will u sign or What would you do ??

This agreement, is one of my friend send me..

after reading the agreement ,

I disagree this... it's just only a pcs of paper...

how can we put Our relationship in a agreement????

No comments: