Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm so sleepy!!!

I'm sleepy... so sleepy... so-so sleepy now....
I miss my bed , pillow
&
我好想我的大肥猪!!!!

I'm thinking of, not goin to e-trial test later... haha...
better go home n read the book again and again..
i must remember everything...
I must Pass!!!!
cos if not i'll goin be a Joker
for someone 2 laugh at!!
all the way!!
C A N N O T ! ! !
Actually, I'm pre-prepare for u to laugh at..
Yellow haha!!

Okie... set!!
i'm not goin for the trial test ,
it really waste of my time..
heh heh!!
better go home study!!

yeah!! yeah!! tomolo fri lol....

我们要一路向北 lol.....

==============================================

for past few week i'm Happy...

Hope everythings will goes fine all the way..

N of cos i'm worry too..

thinking if everythings still the same as before..

Will i get hurts again....

==============================================

oh ya!!!

lastnite i went to loyang,

go there 拜拜

& make a wish make a wish...

then after that went to 85 market to get supper for my Mama...

No comments: