Monday, April 24, 2006

FULL SUNDAY

Wake up early
Around 10plus
feel so hungry,
Cook Mee eat..
After eating REport back to
my-bed again.. hee hee...

Awhile later i feel hungry again..
so i bake a pizza...
while baking e Pizza,
mum come back home with a packet of chicken rice for me..
oh god..
I've to finish everythings..
But nvm, I had finish everythings... haha..

Oh no,
I think i'm goin to put on weight again..




Last nite JJ party's was so-so..
i not very Like him lah..
so never get high at all...

& my small Auntie wanted to treat me watch JJ concert
but i dun wan watch leh..
So i never get the ticket for her.. hehe ",



But my Dao Tao's Joyce's watchin the concert with some of her frens....
After the party went to makan @ Singapore Expo..
The Malan Lamen...
Cheap....cheap..

Then headed home ....



SEE my boring weekend past...


hmm.... NVM...
Coming...
this weekend i'm goin to Be busy ....
Partying time Start on sat nite... hehe hehe..
SunDay Suntan & cycle.. heh heh
with my 2 dearest dao tao's....


M A Y B E I'm goin DFS tis sat...
So anyone want to join, call me...
Will be meeting my Auntie in the late late late afternoon ba...
Shopping @ DFS on this sat
(( yeah yeah got discount some more "wee uu wee" ))


Erm.... So long never watch movie le....

YES LONG WEEKEND COMING~~~
next monday holiday lol....

No comments: