Monday, April 17, 2006

my angry & weird, sat & sun

receive some weird sms & call from some weird weird frens...

it's make me feel so angry ....

next time ,
I should not be so kind to them anymore...
cos they're too much ....
this msg is for tat stupppid call caller... next time pls do not call me anymore...
i wont ans ur call again... especially mid-nite pls dun call!!!

then for the sms caller.... this funny guy... suddenly wanted to meet me.. so suddenly.. siao bo ask me to meet him.. in the late mid-nite... the last time i saw him was at my fren bday last mths...

haiz ya... really cant be bother with those weirdweird frens.....

Fri nite went BBQ @ West coast park, after BBQ went for a movie @ Lido...
Sat nite party @ Zouk's 15th anniversary
Sunday afternoon @ granny's hse (( i'm still very blur, still thinking wat i saw in the sms lastnite)) i cant say anything also.... Haiz...

No comments: