Saturday, April 08, 2006

Trial test

Yes, went trial-test again
Thu & Fri
Fm: 7.15 pm to 9.15 pm ( for both nite 2hrs )
emm.. this time atleast i see The 'PASS' word.. haha.. ( is better then the last time ;S )
cause i been trying the trial-test again & again & again
Hopefully,
I wish next monday i'll pass e test... with flying colour~~~
Dun forget i'm YELLOW~~~ haha ",

Lastnite went to singapore expo with my cousin & her frens for a few cups of drinks...
the KUKU pub name is "juzz pub" i think so ba~~
while drinking i feel Farkin tu lan... haiz..
sianz..
Humph~~~ I cant be bother anymore also... who's care about it!! NO ONE cares too.. :S

Later after work meeting my darling @ citylink... cause she need to pass me some goodies she bought for me from KL.. so sweet she is... 'Jamie I love u ...' hahaha.. maybe after meeting her i'm goin shopping alone.. as I'm a lonely girl.. no ones care about too..

BAD NEWS....
My computer haven ok yet... Arrggghhh~~~~
I have to wait 1 to 2 more weeks...
cos computer doctor called me ytd.. telling me what wrong with my com... ba ba ba~~~
heh heh~~
Actually i just dun understand wat he had say.. but the only thing i knw is i WANT my computer to RECOVER asap.... haha..
I knw he trying to tel me what the problem with my computer ba ba ba~~~ damn loh so lor.. haha... but thanks~~~


feel so weird this few days & nites... everythings just in my mind.. should i say out or hide all the feeling~~ i been thinking... or when would i get tired of this... and throw all my temper out.... & my mum is always the target, who get shot by me.. how bad i am...
Mum, Sorry i shouldnt throw my temper to u....
heh heh..
Who's the next target~~~
one day u'll get it from me want.. heeheee...
Must show u some of my strong point.. cos everyone always see my weaks point~~ haiz...

No comments: