Friday, September 08, 2006

HEY HEY HEY!!!!! FRIDAY LOL.....

Ytd went to get a new HP set.. @ Tampines mall
So sweet he is.... came to my work place waited for me to knock off then drive me to Tampines dinner with his BF's [ah yuan] after dinner, i went to meet My mother..

But before he came to fetch me.... We had a argue on the Phone BECOS of a pix...
haiz... signs... = q
if i know ,
This thing will happen i wont tell him this...
haiz...


But he still come and fetch me!!!!
hmm... at the 1st place i'm not wrong... but i agree that i did give him a little bit attitude... but for awhile only... cos when he's waiting outside my office, i saw him... actually i wanted to smile at him.. but i'm still angry, so just give a face to him... humph~~~ but it last for awhile only....

Then after i bought my fone he send me n my mum home....

Someone said he slim down liao...
oh dear..oh dear..oh dear..
sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad.. :(

No comments: