Saturday, September 16, 2006

sat nite

76
Now i'm blogging at my ah ma hse after my class.... it's been a super LONG day for me...

let me show some thing that i being learning....
done by me.... not bad rite!!! haha

but after my lesson got my mani & pedi done... hahaha.... shoik!!!


Back to Last nite.... meetup my three VIP @ bugis... Dinner with kathy & joyce at the duck rice coffeeSHOP

DEN after that:
THEY went over to Book store, But i just dun know which type book to look.. but i am interest with Cook Books, looking at the Recipes and the yummy yummy pic...
After that, we went to Kipling outside, sit there .. As usual they just start to disturb me.. haiz...hahaha


here's all my gals,

pic taken outside kipling...

my darling jamie & yellow acting bitching~~~

got catch eating again hahahaha....

before we go home... so many many pic taken... hahaha

MUST SAY A big big BIG THANK YOU TO uncle David... hahaha... HE is so NICE & SOsosoSWEEETSSSS cause he send everyone home.... ", hahahaha ...

No comments: