Friday, September 15, 2006

recap my weekend

Sat :
I skip my lesson.
Because i'm really tired for the past few day...
cause
I've to rush my closing & other report & statement thingsss...
so many thing to do but no much time....
then
Sat afternoon :
Whole day stay at slacking...
& of cos
need to do some clean up for my Dirty Room...
changed my bedsheet..
&
clean this and that...
then
Sat night :
li zhen called me...
chut tios liao...
thought of putting her kite that nite...
but she keep calling me..
SO bo bian..
meet her at orchard road...
end up..the both of us took
bus 65 to serangoon...
then meet a group guy's fren at the Ice KTV pub @ serangoon
heng ar!!!
better then B1= Bone.
at the 1st place li zhen jio b1...
end up
we're sarangoon...
HAHA..
Si Buay heng..
@ ice with a group small children... wahaha...
after Ice
i went over to zouk.....
haha... ",
Actually that nite zouk was quite fun..
but too bad didnt stay too long over there...
Actually before i reach zouk, i'm aready drunk [ haha no one know ]
after zouk we still can go over to loyang to pray pray...
Sun afternoon :
@ home bake so many many muffin ( cos mum ask me to do ) sianz...
all my cousin came over to my place...
kns..
one of my cousin bring her BF to my ah ma house...
so Jealous man....
then somemore she called baby..
I feel like vomiting leh.... =S [ jfahjrlesjfsl ]
than at ah ma hse they start asking me.. when r u bring ur bf home ? ? ?
omg !!! haiz...
somemore they suddenly mentions someone name out..
oh my god !!!!
stress....
^.^ "
monday nite:
after work went to watch "SINGAPORE DREAMING" at TM...
thank you for the free ticket...
the show turn out not bad leh...
",
Tue:
home
Wed:
home sweet home
dinner @ ah ma hse

Thur:
home

No comments: