Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bugis..

After work Went bugis just now.... meeting my darling jamie for dinner, she treat me dinner lei... then after tat meet laixiang... while i'm waitin for MISS Jamie, i saw someone tat i never been seeing for so long... haiz... thot he never saw me.. cos only his sis saw me.... then he walk to me say hi!!! but i never say anything..... i really very afraid of him... went i saw him 我的心跳的很快, i also dun know why?? why?? i so afraid of him... *sad*sad* after see him, i went dinner with jamie.. we finish our dinner went walk walk around.. then we went for a drink at the duck rice coffee shop at opp mos burger i saw him crossing the road again... why again and again i saw HIM today!!! haiz... i know it been 1/2yr liao... why i still so scare about him... haiz... dun ask me why??
should stop talking about him now.. if not later my darling and dao tao read my blog sure kana scolded by them... hahaha..

THANKs Darling Jamie for ur Dinner tonite... Very happy i never buy anything tonite.. wahaha GOOD gal.... chap*** chap***

meetin joyce later cos she coming to take her cigie that i bought for her ytd... goin 85 markiet buy supper for my mum.. cos she wanted to eat....

No comments: