Sunday, January 08, 2006

next few days...

It's been raining, since lastnite till now.... The rain still haven stop!!!! Omg!! & i been sleeping for 12.1/2hours (fm : 4.30am-5.00pm) Wow!!! but i'm still very tired.. lastnite Went Mos.. Was great n hav lots fun n laugh!!

Is better to go Mos on weekend... better dun try on wed...

weekend music nice, people nice , everything so nice.. hahaha...

wed music sucks, people sucks, everything sucks man..

The NEXT coming few days...

DAY 10#

HOLIDAY!! Yeah!!!

BAKING COOKIES @ home...

DAY 11#

Back to work.. Sianz..

oH ya!! It's time for me to start packin my stuff for bangkok trip...

DAY 12#

WORK....

HAVE TO FINISH MY A/C closing on 12/01/2006

before i'm ready to leave singapore for a holiday.....

DAY 13#

GOOD Bye.... My frens..

I'm leaving to bangkok...yeah!!!

Dear frens....i'll miss u all wan okie!!!

I'll be back on the 16/1/2006

No comments: