Thursday, January 19, 2006

Valentine's coming....

I hate Valentine....
Fuck sial.... Less than 1 mth is Valentine's Day.... (I know lar, Chinese New year not yet come Lao Niang talking about 14th Feb le....) Neh Neh leh.....

This year I will be spending a lonely valentine's day again..... Hmmmmm.... I ready forget Last year where i did also......

I been letting my heart heal and trying to get over someone who took my heart away..... So...... I tried to work.....To forget the pain, to enjoy the day.

This year, I dunno what I want to do and I never plan anything. I know all my gfs wont be able to spend their time with me also because all got their special someone. I have no one to share my love with. Maybe I am scared. Scared of falling in love anymore. I realise, when I start to give my heart to that one who had told me he loves me but in the end, they choose to leave me all alone with the broken pieces of my heart, with my tears dried up, and myself, nearly falling apart. I am too afraid to loves anymore. Maybe I am paranoid? But after so many times, what if it happens again? When I learn to love that person back, will he choose to take his heart back and leave me shattered? Alone? Suddenly, I can feel the pain coming back to me. Have u ever felt that before? A really sharp pain stabbed deep into ur heart that u have problem breathing & thinking?

Fuck that 9pm show on Channel 8 which makes me so emotional..... But is very sweet and good show leh, though got kissing scene lar. But the show damn sweet hor? Lost a ring and 2 men find for her.... I blur all my life and all my bfs only know how to laugh nia.... Sai Sai Sai....Reality is cruel....

No comments: