Friday, January 20, 2006

meet dao tao's

I will be meeting My two Dearest Dao Tao's ( Kat & Joy ) Later.... We're goin Chinatown "牛车水" for dinner & Stock-up some CNY thing ba... and also try to find some CNY mood from there !!! and see got any New and Happening New thing from there lol.... hahaha..
& Mayb after tat we're goin OO , Mos Or lala session... Aiya haven confirm yet la.. later after we meet up liao then say lol...

I dun have any CNY mood also... Maybe because I'm Getting older... or I'm afraid to see all my Cousin's, Aunite's & Uncle's " for sure when they see me they will keep asking the same things again & again ((( Q: u got any Bfs or When u getting marry ... Koaz!!! OMG!!! Sianz!!! Big Time!! ))) " or Maybe because i just back from a holiday, so busy, so many many many things ha ven done yet !!! (( I'm not acting busy hor.. )) Things haven pack finish yet!! , my room haven clear yet !!! The things ready done is : hair-do done !!! cookies done !!! (( ready, it's time to give out to all my dearest love one & dearest friends & dearest cousin))

Next week IS CNY liao....

18/01/2006 Wed meet up with Lai xiang at town we went far east for hairdo , she also telling me tat she totally no mood for CNY... but only tat crazy VIVIAN TAN.. keep calling her, tel her how happening she is aready... wahaha...

NO MOOD!!! NO MOOD!!! NO MOOD!!!


恭喜发财, 红包拿来!!

No comments: