Monday, November 20, 2006

All my Present.....

Thank you so much !!!
For All the Present & All the Surprise!


Thanks Dao Tao Joyce ( She’s the 1st came )




Thanks Darling Jamie for so many present & so many Up & Down “Surprise” !!!


Present NO.1, i think she's trying to scold me.. :(
Present NO.2, atleast this better !!!
Present NO.3, i almost faint.. Sexy YELLOW underwear... She's so cheeky!!
Present NO.4, frens 4eva flower.. that ah soon proposed to me.. haha... But was jus a joke of that nite...

Thanks Mr Chua & Mrs Chua aka Dao Tao Kathy ( i love the cards.. ) but u've to wait very long for my small birds come out...hahaha... cos my old bird is playing MIA again with me.... sighs... maybe i need to go find for some new birds liao..

Thanks Gigi, Alan & Loti


Thanks Michelle


Thanks Jillia & Leonard ( heehee, one more collection )



Thanks Ham & his gf



Thanks Hui Zhen, Jessie , Zhi Wei & Li Zhen



Thanks Cousin Bi for the chocolate cake



Thanks Lai Xiang, Tao , Vivian & Max
( blur vivian forget the cut away the price tag!! she's still so blur )



Thanks Celest



Thanks Ah soon they all



Thanks Kelvin & Yong Kiat

No comments: