Monday, November 27, 2006

yes !!! here i come again..

Tis morning , I almost faint in the bus...
Suddenly feel so sick... "almost black out"
Still force myself to go work...

NVM lah !!!
later i going get myself mores & mores chocolate from Candy Empires.....
thot of goin to get the chocolate ytd afternoon....
But i am just too lazy to get out of the house...
Cant wait till tonite... haha ",
meeting my Dao Tao Joyce at cityhall....
I AM GOING TO GET MORES chocolates... hahaha...
Joyce must contorl me hor...
but i'm just afraid both of us lost our control tonite .... hahahaa...
no one will STOP us buying..
last monday we just went Candy Empires @ vivo city to get the chocolate too...
but the both of us, have finish all the chocolate we bought that nite!!!
TONIGHT I AM GOING TO GET MORE THIS!! HEEHEE
Tonight R we goin for BEN & Jerry again !!!

Joyce can i ? ?
She will kill me when she saw this.. haha ",
cause i say, i want to on diet together with her!!!
but i think i am the one who keep asking her to eat this n that....

But for ppl like me....
No one love me...
So chocolate can make me !!!
feel like I AM falling in LOVE again !!!

GOOD NEWS :
oh ya, i got his no's liao... wahaha..
he gave it to me on sat nite.... wahahahaha *evil* =S

No comments: