Tuesday, November 07, 2006

a very FULL sunday

Sunday morning,
Reach home ard 6plus...
(hahaha) mum didnt know..
so she wake me up ard 11 to 12pm
then at last, i was awake at 1pm by her...

She wake me up all because of this prawn noodle she cooked... yummy yummy... but still very sleepy!!!! yawn yawn~~~


AFTER eating... rot myself back to bed again... haha
then around 5 plus...
Went out with mum, brother, his gf.
We went Parkway for dinner... is all on my brother... hahaha
cos it's a late celebrate for mum & his bday...


after eating so much food...
We went window shopping awhile...
then head back home....
of cos not forget to get myself
MY BEN & JERRY!!!
heehee , as wat lizhen say lastnite..
she say, slim down liao.. (is she drunk ? or wat ? or true ?)
haha !! dont care...
so just get my BEN & JERRY back to me now...
and i notice something..
mum & brother is also in love with my BEN & JERRY too


anyway.... thanks brother!!!

No comments: