Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sorry for the late post!!! I being really busy!!!

Long weekend over !!!
It's a super long weekend...
has end....
From : 21-24 oct 2006
and of cos i didnt waste my holiday...
so many meet up...
so many outing...
so many window shopping...
so many coffee session....
so many lalalalala....
so many eating...
so many dancing....
so many drinking...
so many sweating...
so many walking...
so many sleeping...

Hmm...
where should i start from.... hahaha

Friday nite :
Meet-up with my GF'S at breko, then regina join in.. then went party... everyone really sweat out hard that nite... whahaaha... or the air-con BREAK down ?? haha... erm.... I think we lost 1 KG that night tio bo.. haha..


Sat :
Slack the whole afternoon at home... & to re-charge my battery... then nite time.. meet my gal kathy at town, then we really have nowhere to go end up we're at kbox... lalalalala.. awhile later our gal joyce joined in... system there.. Fark up... thats why so cheap.. hahaha... so bo bian....

Sun :
Thot of goin pray pray with mum, in the early morning 7am.... actually i'm awake very early that day, but just so hard to puLL myself up from my bed... so i reject mum... and continue slack in my bed... around 10 plus start to disturb my gf's.... Time to wake them up.... cos sat nite they was saying want to go sentosa In sunday afternoon... and only joyce piggy ans my call.... then that kathy piggy , she did pick up the fone!!! BUT the best part is she just put aside... ho ey!!! end up.... everyone slack at home.....

Mon :
meet up with cousin... zhen hong & qing ru... went vivo city... cause my cousin zhen hong is leaving Spore to china.... we meet at 1pm..... that qing ru the late queen... then me and zhen hong was alway the early reach one... at around 1 plus i called qing ru.... she was still at home.... HELLO gal....if u read my blog... u better dun be late next time... when was the next time ? ? next year... hahaha
then we walk around ... actually building was BIG... but shop so-so only... jus go there look see look see...
our meet up end at 6pm... then i have no place to go... so went down for my last min eyebrown sharping and head back to tampines to meet my gf dinner... end up my kathy gf put us kite for that nite... thot off watchin movie.. but end up meet regina and we went pasir ris park for some chill out.... haha...

SKY view from vivo city ....



Tue : went movie with david , joyce, regina @ PS.... Death note
Pic for that day :



I got something special for
JOYCE & DAVID :

Here come :

Yo yo yo...

check it out! check it out!

JT in the House !! DN in the House !!
JT in the House !! DN in the House !!
sweet sweet LOVE~~~~



whahaaha ",

No comments: