Tuesday, August 14, 2007

17more hour

Yes, here come our 2nd 'real' honeymood...
this time.. no any 3rd party(light blub) liao..
ONLY me n dao tao..
heehee..

nothing is done yet..
bag haven pack.. many thing haven done yet..

oh ya..
someone is sending me to airport tomolo morning..
and
i will be back on 21 aug 2007,(is yi yao bday) haiz...
hmm anyone, can come n fetch me ,
on 21 aug 2007 i think my flight will be reaching singapore around 11.00plus ..
anyone anyone anyone... hahhahahhaa
Jetstar 3K522 11pm..

i am hoping someone will come n fetch me leh...
how i hope..
wahaha still dreaming again...

TAIPEI...
here i come...

we been waiting for our holiday.. leh..
but now i actually dun feel goin leh..
cause..
i am missing someone...
haiz..


ok will be away from 15-22 aug....

takecare all my dearest fren's

No comments: