Monday, August 06, 2007

black out..

Shit i almost black out this morning again..
while on my way to work.. argh... sianz...
wat happen...
i duno~~~

somemore i think , i hurt my leg last fri... then till sunday.. i feel the pain.. till today morning i cant wear shoes le... but i still pull myself to work....
i cant take anymore mc or leave liao.. more holiday is coming soon...
heehee
when to see chinese doctor after work...
now i still feel the pain..
and my leg look like piggy leg~~ omg!! sighs..

9 more days..
taipei
here i come.. muahahahaha...


i think went i was not around there's people will be very happy... cos no one will disturb...

haiz, this afternoon rec'd a sms from my fren.. she ask me , i look down on her itzi.. becos of this n that thing... then i never reply her msg at all... then evening time when i was waiting for my turn to see doctor.. rec'd a called from her cousin, ask me y i didnt reply her... she say, she's very sad n down now and need somemore talk... haiz.. in the 1st she knew this will happen... i told her.. duno la.. is her own life's... we cant choice for her also...

No comments: