Monday, August 27, 2007

last sat afternoon

I was still sleeping... rec'd a phone call from darling jamie, asking me want to go eat lunch together bo.. of cos can.. cos she coming to fetch me.. hahaha... and she came up to my hse.. and my room is still in a BIG mess.. after i am back on tue nite heehee... i haven do any packing yet... and she saw the shoes i buy from taipei... heehee.. everything was just anyhow put all over my room floor... omg!! after that we went 85 market for breakfast + lunch.. then went to Ubi for very long.. to see see look look car there... and i didnt knw that mr ah Ji (ROY TAN) is working at honda.. can get discount from him..( but he being calling me ytd, and i didnt pick up.. hahah) then after seeing all kind of car... we went ikea to walk walk... then dog farm at pasir ris there... then jamie drop me at my auntie hse.. then went dinner with cousin & ma & auntie at 511 market... wahhahahha ", then after went back to ah ma hse...
oh ya.. i forget something...
Darling said i slim down alot...
Did i? joyce?
cannot be rite... we had alot in taipei rite.. how to slim down... hahahha
or maybe after one day mc.. then i slim down.. hahaha
but i dun really see i really slim down at all lor.....
i wan to slim down ASAP...
vivian wedding is coming....
i am goin to be her jie mei... hahahahha
MUST mei mei.... ",

No comments: