Monday, August 13, 2007

2 more days

Taipei..

here i come.. hahah ",


anyway,
i am not in holiday mood yet..
my mood keep swing & swing , why i duno!!!
i think need to change my mode to holiday mood..

haha



bag haven pack yet..

still thinkin wat to bring over..
how many extra bag i goin bring over le.. heehee


last sat meet joyce at people's park.. when to change money
and i am late for 1 hour.. sorry dao tao.. hehehe.. after tat went orchard.. walk awhile then she got to meet her dear.. then left me alone walk walk ...went to find ah rong.. follow her go lunch.. then after that hehehe went to pasir ris meet mr & mrs tao... they came fetching me at there.. then head to changi SAF chalet..

then meet T2 at the chalet there.. he bring the back bag & Nintedo DS for me... hahah..

i am thinking, PSP or Nintendo ? hahaha

No comments: