Thursday, October 18, 2007

Erm~~~

Today is thur,
and tml is friday!!! i am goin over to joyce place for a nite...
cos we're leaving to Bangkok on SAT early morning.... hahahah
and my laugage n bag R all not pack yet...
i being sleeping late last few nite..
dun ask me wat i am doing...
I am rushing something which i had to finish before mid of NOV...

cos after this trip,
when i am back i got so many thing to do..
scare i cant finish in time...

I think i will be bring one more back bag... n more extra lock..
will be goin there to get those big big CANTOONs bag...

I'm not bring my laptop there also.. no point bring over cos dun think got time to online..
but dun worry i will blog something in ROUTE 66 heehee.. cos they have computer hanging around at they clubbing place... hahaha
happening sia...

No comments: