Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WISHLIST

my bday is coming soon..

i think no one, remember when is my bday...

cause there's another BIG day coming soon...

"our little sister vivian wedding.."

17/11/2007


but here some of my wishlist:

1) i wish to have a new watch.. which i am still lookin for... been searching allover.cant find it.. :(

2) I wish to have a new wallet

3) I wish to get a new vision PSP===> FROM myself!! ==> need to wait till yr end

4) I wish all my fren around me, good heath

5) I wish i will stay happy always..

6) I wish i wont put on weight anymore

7) more~~~~

oh ya,
we're having a hens nite for vivian on 14 nov 2007
but i bluff her, cos i told her i am celebrate my bday... i say only invite for gal only.. heehee
maybe jus a chill out..
let's plan something for the bride to be...

hahahhaha

No comments: