Monday, October 08, 2007

my tired SUNDAY

so tired on sat nite...
hahahhaa
cos we went TO zoo..
wake up early in the morning..
thot of meet Regina n Riko 8am in bus 22,
yet when i was on my way out.. mother of riko called me, say her gal jus wake up at 7.45am..
end up , when the time they reach the bus stop i meet them is a ready 8.55am.. Joyce keep calling also.. askin where am i? where am i? hahaha..
i wait n wait..
at last i saw riko..

the reward FOR waiting is.... Riko allow me to carry her... wahahaa

but then end up... i get so tired on sunday... my whole body PAIn pain pain...

some pic to share...




i look so fat~~~~ joyce after our bangkok trip.. we need to on diet~~~
coming up...
there's many thing to do.. hope i will slim down abit more...
hahhahaaaa
think our next trip sentosa will be arrange next yrs ba.. wahahaahaha

No comments: