Friday, October 05, 2007

No words

I duno wat to say..
and actually now, many thing is my mind...
haiz...

I am,
really very sad for her..
do she know that..
there's so many thing she need to face in future... haiz..
yet u choice this...

tat guy r really A Jerk...

Heng ar..
I left him many yr ago~~

if not, i may b one of the victim too..

but now my dear fren,
She’s suffering now.
Yet she choice this move to live.
No more U-turn..
everything just end here...
hope she wont regret in future..

rec'd a shoik sms from her this morning..
thot it was a joke...
yet it's the true..
how she goin to face this leh..

rec'd some sms from her...
a lot if things happen but dunno how to say to you... now i have to face the road i chose... hope u can find a real guy who treat u good. no matter wat dun believe and trust a guy easily... dun be lik me.. :)

she still can give me a smile face le...

Do she knw that she's going to face many thing...

a sad news....

No comments: