Tuesday, August 16, 2005

brother brandon-know at SOS

Still remember this guy out there..he's one of my bro's.. know him from S.O.S days ((now momo)).....haha...few years back when we went to SOS...than know a group of guys...here's one of them...but after since SOS...we never meet up...maybe everyone is busy with they're own things...but funny thing is me and tis bro brandon still in contact, & sometime he'll try call me and i'll try to msg...
But I'm so touch.... is today i saw the two photo that he send me...damn meaningful lor....


pic no.1 saying tat :
Giving someone all your
Love is never an assurance
that they will love you back
Do not expext Love is return
Just wait for it to grow in their Heart
But if it does not
Be content that it grew in yours

pic no.2 saying :
" If you want something badly, let it go. If it's comes back to you, then it's going to be yours forever. If it doesn't then it's never going to be your..."
I'm so touch...when is saw this 2pic...
.....
...
..
.
But lastly ...dun worry i will be fine one day...
find 1 day come out for coffee..ok..
""uncle brandon"" haha ",
********
******
****
***
***
**
*

I know my Life's, Still have to go on....
with or without him..
*** Life's is short & we really don't know
What will happen few mins later..
****so enjoy our Life's
Don't worry!!
I WILL BE FINE ONE DAY

No comments: