Tuesday, August 30, 2005

i'm very sad, Working here...

Just now i cal my ex.collage to ask her something...
Talk till my tears drop... :( haiz...
feel very very sad, i'm so with my boss and company i'm working with now.... & also no point working here anymore...
i really totally give up ... now my mind keep thinking ,
i better faster clear everything on my hand..
than end of the years i can get out of this company.....


YES, I WANT TO QUIT !!!!!!

But the problem is...


  • Wat if i really going resign!!


  • What i'm going to do??


  • I have to think of this before i resign......


  • Am i going study or go learn something useful......




I........ Been ...... Thinking ........ Thinkin .......
thinkin ...... tHiNkInG ...... ..... ........ Thinking..... ..... .........
thinking......
...............
Thinking........ Thinkin.....
.
.
tHiNkInG...
Thinking...... ........ ......
Thinkin......

No comments: