Monday, August 08, 2005

~~ OVER It's OVER ~~

~~ IT���s Really OVER ~~

We never really said our Goodbyes
Yet I am alone with tears in my eyes
Crying at the memory of a love now gone
As I face each new day that dawns
In the dark night thoughts whirl round my brain
It's hard to believe that I'll never see you again
The song on the radio cries out in pain
It's over, it's over
It's late and I'm with my memories alone
We drink to forget the coming dawn
As tears to my eyes just swarm
Time to let the hurt perform
Maybe I will close my eyes and dream
Of a time we were in each others arms
Safe from everyday harms
Giving ourselves up to loves charms
Maybe I should stick to just dreaming
As there you can feel you are beaming
Real love hurts I have discovered
Goodbye Lover
1 month over...i feel the same

No comments: