Friday, August 26, 2005

Today my dinner is curry chicken!! yeah!!

Today dinner is curry chicken.... haha....haha
ah ma cooking curry chicken for mi tonite......
yummy... yummy...

and now i'm very full...... haha..
and just finish my dinner at ah ma hse...just reach home awhile....

erm..now thinking later going anywhere ...
later wat to wear...heehee ... =X
I ALSO DONT KNOW!!!!
still waitin for my frens phone call... but some of them is askin me to go "momo" ..."MOMO" again better not.. cos but i'm still thinkin !!!
cause my mum niam me liao...
cos she say that i have black circle on my eyes....@_@
oh no .... shitz... what should i do....how can this thing happen to me!!! arh!!!

Ytd i was very happy cause my dao tao no.2 confirm with me that she have the ticket for the super star final....yeah man tats mean i'm going to watch with her " live " lei.... is on 1sept.... so happy happy.... Somemore free and best seat and best view... she the best.... siao liao the 2 of us sure go crazy on tat nite...

Joyce wo ai shi ni le.....
opps...later her der saw this sure come kill me.... hahaha
but i dont scare lei... I'm her dao tao too... =>

No comments: