Thursday, November 10, 2005

猪小弟....call me!!!!

Just now 猪小弟 call me!!!!

Opps... forget to intro 猪小弟 his mine cousin......
I use to call him this when he was a small boy & he called me as small 姐姐 too... haha!! ^_^
What a special nick we gave to each other.....

HERE's
Pic of my 猪小弟
when he was small....

opps.... No.. no.. no..

R.A Pls...

he... for sure will kill me for this pic...

hahaha...But So cute... he is.. right!!!

back to what we had say just now :


猪小弟 : Hello... may i speak to "Small 姐姐"
Small 姐姐 : Erm... who r u??? haha..
猪小弟 : I'm zhen hong lah...
Small 姐姐 : 猪小弟 huh... ya hor , only you'll call me this hor... haha.. Yes... wat can i help you??
猪小弟 : R U free on 18 DEC 2005
Small 姐姐 : Y?? u wan to date me itzi... hahaha...
猪小弟 : ya.. want to date u can..
Small 姐姐 : r u sure...
猪小弟 : erm.. actually my church is having a event,
(( A @%$& dinner so thought of bring you and qing ru go))
Small 姐姐 : er.. ok lor... but u bring two of us go CAN meh!!!
猪小弟 : of cos can... is a normal dinner lah... don't worry ok...
Small 姐姐 : chey...i thought u really want to date me... haha... But he actually know i'm afraid of going church...I Think You Better go and ask that Qing Ru 1st...
She's same as you, both are always so busy... But u BOTH still own me a treat... haha...
猪小弟 : okok...i'll try to find her...
Small 姐姐 : Wat??? try.... U must!!! ok!!!
猪小弟 : so u confirm going??? huh..
Small 姐姐 : no problem... i can go ok.... but u better remind me again!!! In case i forget it?? ok.. You're very xin Fu right.. cos bring the 2 of us go.. haha..
猪小弟 : ya...very xin fu.. s:
Small 姐姐 : of cos.... haha.. ^.^
猪小弟 : don't worry.. i'll will remind u again..
Small 姐姐 : ok lor...byebye!! takecare!!
猪小弟 : u too!!!
this 猪小弟 huh..
u know wat happen anot, few yrs back..
i thot, i'm going to lose this cousin
one suddenly nite my aunt called my mum
said he's in ICU..
he kana beat by a group of gangster @ CCK..
he's with a group of fren too..
actually is his frens pulling him to this trouble..
lucky he's fine now..
but he take very long time to recovery too..
when the time i hear he's in trouble and in ICU..
my tear really drop...and i'm so worry..
i when to see him...
he still can say Small 姐姐
don't worry 我没是..
heng ar...he now really 没是..

Here's another sad story,

Is happen to my Dear Fren..

Yiyao... he's not so lucky, like my cousin still can leave on now...
But He CAN'T... just too suddenly he pass away...
in the 1st place we cant believe this was true..
My cousin was totally break down...
it has been aready 1 year plus... after he left us...
althought he left....
but the memories of our friendship will stay forever....

No comments: