Sunday, November 13, 2005

This Sat, afternoon, late afternoon, evening, nite...

Jus reach home after a long long day staying outside with frens....
i went swimming, collect thing, shopping, coffee, dinner and dessert.....

this morning ard 5 plus was raining heavily...
I thot, siao liao... suntan later goin to cancel....
But when the time i wake up to work... rain stop... Heng ar..
Aft work straight away to my cousin hse to meet DA SHAN & DA SHU there...

After swimming i went down town to collect something, after my collection meet xiang, celest and afew frens of them @ taka... but we went paragon coffeebean...for coffee...

oh...yea!!! went we're goin back taka for our dinner... when after i cross the road... I SAW him...heng ar... i think he never saw me...

so we went for our xiao long bao.... then after dinner meet jamie, then we went coffee club for my dessert.....


Pic taken jus now....

Gal's Day...


No comments: