Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Bday Celebrate at Home..

Celebrate my 23th Birthday At home with all my Fellow Frens & family .... I've a wonderful nite!!! I'm so HaPpy & ToUcH....
Of cos my homemake chill....Super Hot!!! haha....
Tonite party is just like my 21th Bday like that... haha!!
it's 2yrs back... Time really past... But i've same the feeling....
of cos i get so many present from them and ang bao too...
and of cos "SOMEONE" specially make guo dong for me only...
Thank you to everyone who came my Hse for dinner jus now...
Hope U all really enjoy the dinner... Opps..& also hope tomolo all of u wont run toilet after eating the food i prepare...But must TRUST me, wont run toilet wan... :S

Pic taken Just now....

Pic no.1
It's eating Time!!

My Bday Steamboat!!!

My 2nd Bday Cake for this year....
Me with my YELLOW Balloon...
Miz Jamie & Miz Yellow
Tonite We short of One Flower again!!
Haiz... :(
Yes!! they're my man for tonite!! heehee..

No comments: