Sunday, November 06, 2005

my 1st weekend for nov...

suntan lor...Yes!! Yes!!! the sun is comin out!!

YTD afternoon...meet joyce @ tampines ,we take bus no.969 all the way down to yishun to meet our DAO TAO KATHY.... for our sport day...
heng ar the rain stopped...can go suntan... After suntan we went to NorthPoint for our dinner..haha...dinner finish we went to causeway point for our LALALA session @ partyworld....

SOME pic..Taken Ytd...
I was here...
Is time for dinner...
My whole SUNday was wasted haha.....this afternoon was damn hot should go suntan again...but my whole body was damn pain...
show you all some pic taken by me...
LOOK AT THE SKY.......
wat happen??
the sun make me melt....
I'm having my supper now.....
sunday going to over soon....
tomolo is a new day....
tomolo was my chinese birthday...
Happy birthday to myself...
i was born on 21/11/1982 &
my chinese was 十月初六 (is tomolo)
GOOD NEWS for today....
This afternoon, mum saw me...
So she ask me to do something for her...
Guess what she ask me to do??? haha..
SHE want me to...
take 4D for her [[cos tomolo is my Chinese Bday..]]
at nite when the 4D result is out..
the number take came out..
but she only win $12 only.. haha..

No comments: