Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hide and seek....

I think i'm playing Hide and Seek with someone....haha...
I can comfirm that, that person is F**King angry with me....
But i don't care....
At this time i still haven sleep....
i'm still thinking something else....
tomolo sat liao....
plan going to my cousin hse tomolo....
With Joyce Da shen and of cos Derz Da shu ,
we're going swimming , suntan and steam bath at my cousin hse....
shoik shoik.... hahaha......
Hope tomolo wont RAIN..... so i can tan myself....
ok it time for me to go bed.....
cos mr chow is calling me to bed.....
Zzzz..... Zzzzz....

REMINDER TO ALL MY FRENS OUT....
remember to make urself free for next sat
is my BIG DAY hor,
and i also can't write so clearly now...
cos tat day i find out something
"Someone"
is reading my blog too....
Watever he wan to say me or scold me...
i'm ok with it!!!
anyway i just hack care...
this is wat he wants ME to DO...
Right!!!

No comments: